samedi 3 octobre 2009

Perilous Riddim (7" Series - Danger Zone) 2004

Here is the original version of Mass Appeal's Yadi Yo Dub, this time it's a raw version... The 7" series contains ten singles but I only upload those that I liked, maybe I will drop the other later....

I don't know what happend to Divshare and Imagebam today as I can't log in on their site, I'll update the post when possible with the labels and a sound preview...




Check :
- A - Elephant Man & Busta Rhymes - Yippy Yow


- AA - Dwayne Chin-Quee - Perilous Riddim Version


Tracklist :

Perilous Riddim (7'' Danger Zone)

A - Assassin - Gunshot
AA - Dwayne Chin-Quee - Perilous Riddim Version
A - Elephant Man & Busta Rhymes - Yippy Yow
AA - Warface - Nuff Woman
A - Predator - Swear
AA - Junior Cat & Junior Demus - Big Gun Pop Out
A - Merciless - Gal Inna Mi Bed
AA - Young Pheanix - No Drugs
A - Merciless - Run
AA - Kiprich & Chris Howell - How You Fi Hype

Produced by Danger/Danga Zone Ent, Florida, USA.

All @ 320k !

Aucun commentaire: