jeudi 5 novembre 2009

Method Man - The Rare EP (Def Jam/ Warner UK) 1995

No cover for this one, various remixes including the Puffy * RZA one of I'll Be There, the motherfucker did good job on this one (or at least a ghost producer did it for him), ill drums ! (* sorry for the mistake, will post the 12" with Puffy remix later, thanks to anonymous for correcting me in the comment)

free image host

Check it :
B1 - Release Yo Delf (Remix)

Tracklist :

A1 - Method Man (Homegrown Version)
A2 - Bring The Pain (Remix Version)
A3 - How High (Remix) Featuring Redman
B1 - Release Yo Delf (Remix)
B2 - I'll Be There For You (Razor Sharp Mix) Featuring Mary J. Blige

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

If Im not mistaken the razor sharp mix is done by RZA

Soundspot a dit…

Shit ! You're right ! Who else can name his remix like that ! The I"ll Be There 12" contain a remix by Puffy too, I have confused the two.

Will post it later.

Thanks you anonymous.