dimanche 16 août 2009

Dr Dre - The "Leaks" from Detox

WARNING

[EDIT] Blogger sent me an email from DMCA about the links I had posted, so they moved my post to the draft section and they told me to remove the links, so I removed them. We can be sure that the songs that leaked are really from Dre's future detox !

Sorry for the readers but I don't want the blog to be down for a few tracks.

I keep the tracklisting without the dl links.


I found this on the net few weeks ago and as I can see there're always deleted few hours after hosted everywhere, so I guess this really come from Dre's board. Most of the tracks are references to Dre and maybe they will not do the final cut, but it's worth give a try...

- T.I. - Coming Back (Dre Reference)
-
Dr. Dre feat. T.I. & Kobe - This Is Detox (I Am Hip-Hop)
-
Prophet - It's Like That (Prod Dr. Dre & WallStreet)
-
Nino Bless - Untitled Detox Reference
-
Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre (Produced By Dr. Dre)
-
T.I. - Topless ft. Nas (Dre reference)
-
Dr. Dre feat. T.I. - Shit Popped Off
-
Ludacris - OG's Theme (Dr. Dre Reference)
-
Young Knox - The Doctor (Prod By Dr. Dre)

Aucun commentaire: