lundi 28 septembre 2009

Jaz O - Ova / Deadly (12'' Rancore Records) 2002


After Jay-Z, here's a diss track from his former partnair and "mentor" Jaz-O in response of the Blueprint 2 diss verse where Jay-Z says :

"I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa I'm back before you had a chance to miss me My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history"

So Jaz-O respond :

"You know my credits
Ain't no nigga BUT ME produce your first hit record"

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Main Track :
A2 - Ova (Street)



Label : Rancore Records
Written and produced by Jonathan "Jaz-O" Burks

A1 Ova (Radio)
A2 Ova (Street)

B1 Deadly (Radio)
B2 Deadly (Street)
B3 Deadly (Instrumental)

Get from RS by clicking the post title

Aucun commentaire: