lundi 14 septembre 2009

Yabby You - Conquering Lion (Digital Version ! )

First time I heard it I thought it was kind of a remix or something like that, I couldn't believe that Yabby You recuted his own tune on a digital rhythm ! But after asking on forum I had the confirmation that it's a real YY produced LP named Yabby You Presents... New Roots Reggae, as far as I know it was done around 1998 ~ 2000.


imagebam.com imagebam.com

Original version taken from Blood & Fire's Jesus Dread Compilation
(192k here, it's still available everywhere, legal or not)

- Conquering Lion - Vivian Jackson (aka Yabby You)


- Yabby Youth - Big Youth


- Big Youth Fights Against Capitalism - King Tubby's


- Fisherman Special - Tommy McCook


Digital version taken from Yabby You Presents... New Roots Reggae
(320k, rapidshare folder contain this one and Curtis Prophet - I Need Your Love on the same riddim)

- Conquering Lion (Digital) - Yabby You



Download Digital @ Rapidshare !

Aucun commentaire: